UPSC Geologist Application Form 2020, GEOL Apply Online Dates: – Union Public Service Commission has decided to be released UPSC Geologist Online Application Form 2020 for Scientist and Geologist Exam soon the official website. Those candidates who want to register for Geologist Exam 2020 under UPSC Department, they need to stay with us to gather all information. UPSC conducts various type of exam this time UPSC conducts geologist and geo scientist. Last date submission of application form will be 3 March 2020. Those candidates who have dream to be became Geologist, they have golden change by UPSC.
Candidate can apply through online mode on official website for UPSC Geologist 2020 Application Form. If students want to know more information and official notification about geologist and GEO scientist then visit the official website. The candidates are need to fill their UPSC Geologist Application Form 2020 in two parts. The application process of UPSC GEOLOGIST RECRUITMENT 2020 will be completely online mode. If you have any question regarding UPSC Geologist Exam 2020, you can comment in below. visit to upsc-online-nic.in for more.
UPSC Geologist Application Form 2020 PROCESS:
Process1: – candidates provide the basic information like name, date of birth, address, educational qualification etc in UPSC Geologist Exam Form 2020.
Process 2: – In the second process candidates are need to pay application fee, upload the scanned copies of their photograph with signature. Candidate can pay application fee through online mode. The candidates also pay application fee through debit card, credit card, internet banking. The candidate can check official notification on official website to know more about UPSC Geologist 2020 Application Form.
- Name of organization: – union public service commission
- Official notification: – 21 March 2020
- Last date of application form: – 29 June 2020
BASIC DETAILS ABOUT POST:
- Geologist: – 40 post
- Geophysicist: – 40 post
- Chemist: -25 post
- Junior hydro geologist: – 33 post
Those candidate who are going to apply for UPSC Geologist 2020 Application Form must be hold master’s degree in geology and geological science or applied geology or mineral exploration or geo exploration or engineering geology or marine geology or earth science and resource management or geochemistry or geological technology.
- Geologist, group A: – 21yr. to 32yr.
- Geophysicist, group A: – 21yr. to 32yr.
- Chemist, group A: – 21yr. to 32yr.
- Junior hydro geologists, group A: – 21yr. to 35yr.
- OBC will get 3 years relaxation in age.
- PWD candidate will get 10 years relaxation in age.
- SC/ST will get 5 years relaxation in age.
- EX-servicemen will get 5 years relaxation in age.
First of all student giving the written examination of geological exam. Those candidates who clear written exam they face the interview process.
UPSC GEOLOGICAL EXAM PATTERN:
- General English: – 100 marks
- Geology paper-1: – 200 marks
- Geology paper-2: – 200 marks
- Geology paper-3: – 200 marks
- Hydrogeology: – 200 marks
- Interview personality test: – 200marks
- Certificate of age.
- Certificate of educational qualification.
- Caste certificate.
- Certificate in support of being physically handicapped.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UPSC GEOLOGY EXAM APPLICATION FORM:
- Firstly candidate visit on official web site.
- Candidate search the UPSC Geologist Application Form 2020.
- Go to the link.
- Full fill required details and necessary information carefully.
- Attach the scanned photograph with signature.
- Take the printout for future purpose.
UPSC GEOLOGIST ADMIT CARD 2020:
Candidates can download admit card through the official website of union public service commission. Official website is www.upsc.gov.in. to download the hall ticket.
UPSC GEOLOGY RESULT 2020:
CANDIDATES result will be available in the month of July 2020. Students can download their result after the exam and official notification of result declaration.